Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Nazi Zombies Random Weapons Chest

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Nov 2009 02:04
yeah, I had some problems also

Kravenwolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Nov 2009 03:43 Edited at: 4th Nov 2009 03:44
@SOLO DESIGN, sometimes when the player activates the chest, he will get an empty pick. It wasn't intentional, but we never took the time to figure out why it happens, or to come up with a fix for it. Though I suppose you could just substitute an empty pick as the "teddy bear".

Neither of us have X10, so the chest was not tested for compatibility. And the chest isn't animated, so unfortunately, the chest will not open or close when activated. BUT, Butterfingers did contribute an animated version of the .x file for the chest on an earlier page. With that .x file and a little additional scripting, you should be able to get a chest that opens and closes.

Kravenwolf

wizardious
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2009 05:23
Brilliant,Genius,Bravo, and thanks, just tried it, works awesome. This is one of those little things that can make an FPSC game really cool/good!
Shaka
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2009 11:51
bump much?

PW Productions
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2009 05:37
Well, since this has been revived, Kravenwolf, would you like me to animate a new one (like a new chest or the old model) for you? E-mail me...

-PwP

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-06 20:35:00
Your offset time is: 2024-05-06 20:35:00