Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / World of OMEN (Ares Release)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Aug 2009 15:31
@Roxas,

Yes, Window Mode will be available in the next update (which I should be pushing out to the public servers later today). I'll send you an e-mail when it is published.

To Turn Window Mode ON

1. Before starting World of OMEN, in your World of OMEN installation directory, edit the file "options.ini" in the folder "local"

2. Edit or Add the following line and save the file:

Now when you start World of OMEN, it should start in Window Mode by default. If you want World of OMEN to start in Non-Window Mode instead, change the 1 to a 0. Please note that switching back and forth between Window and Non-Window Mode requires a game restart, so you can't switch back and forth in-game.

This update will be available shortly, I'll post here when it is available through OMENUpdate

Omen
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Aug 2009 06:53 Edited at: 4th Aug 2009 23:20
@Roxas,

The updated version is now available by running OMENUpdate.exe. You should have a shortcut called "World of OMEN" on your desktop- this shortcut will also run OMENUpdate.

Sorry for the delay, ran into a strange problem with Paul's new collision DLL (SC 2.05 and 2.05b) that wasn't present in earlier versions. Before reporting the issue, I wanted to do some pretty extensive testing

For people who experienced their character "continuously falling" or "bouncing around" or "kept running into invisible walls", this patch also fixes that issue. There seems to be a slight problem with scaling instanced assets and then applying the new (2.05 and 2.05b) SC collision to them. I have a workaround in-place in this patch that fixes those issues for now, but a permanent fix is in the works.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-03 06:40:59
Your offset time is: 2024-05-03 06:40:59