Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Discussion / DarkNOOBS Project 4: Breakout

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I seem to remember him joining and helping in a project at some point or another.

Great Quote:
"Time...LINE??? Time isn't made out of lines...it is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round!" -Caboose
Stefan p
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Sep 2009 17:40
I did I helped in the 2nd Project but couldn't help in the 3rd and thought it was still going on which is why I haven't noticed number 4. I have already made a game like Breakout if its what i think it is. Its a game where you break bricks with a paddle and a ball. My version is very,very basic but it works.

Thanks, Stefan
BN2 Productions
Years of Service
User Offline
So, smartguy, its your project, what needs doing? Does the first post have the most recent build (post a new one if not). I have some time here and there between classes, so I can get some stuff done.

Great Quote:
"Time...LINE??? Time isn't made out of lines...it is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round!" -Caboose
That1Smart Guy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Sep 2009 23:30
as far as i remember the first post has the latest version, but i will check tonite

i no ive been putting the project off but im guna try and kick things off tonite and 2omorow

will look over the project tonite and see wat needs doing

one thing i do remember us needing tho was images for a flame powerup (just a small thumbnail flame would do good) and the improved ball (ball on fire)

Stefan p
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2009 23:13
Im not seeing any progress here, at all so unless something starts happening an starts telling me what needs coding I will probally quit.

Thanks, Stefan
That1Smart Guy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Oct 2009 00:11
damn, 4got again yesterday, ok u kno wat im tired of 4getting this project, cant tonight but 2moro im stayin home after skool and from 4-9 its guna b nothing but this project!!

BN2 Productions
Years of Service
User Offline
Just post what needs doing or we scrap it, because I am getting tired of waiting as well.

Great Quote:
Libervurto
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Oct 2009 02:57
ok and tomorrow I'll post the version that I played around with if it helps

TGC Forum - converting error messages into sarcasm since 2002.
That1Smart Guy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Oct 2009 06:16
ok lets just scrap it actually

its been so long since ive worked on it that trying to go back and re-comprehend the code would take forever

so ya lets just get a new project going, back to the noobs wanted thread

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-01 20:54:44
Your offset time is: 2024-05-01 20:54:44