Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Scorpion Tiles

Author
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jun 2009 23:01
I know, not a very creative title. Made this game this morning after playing a similar game on my gf's DS.

The objective of the game is to make the tiles on the left match the pattern on the right. When you click on a tile, it and tiles surrounding it are flipped. Might be easy when only 1 flip is required, but press 2 or 3 on your keyboard and see if you can figure those out.

[url="http://dbcc.zimnox.com"][/url]

Attachments

Login to view attachments
TheComet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jun 2009 23:05
Oh, I remember this once somewhere! Very cool, Phaelax! Nice job on the textures. Did you make those your self?

TheComet

Make the path of your enemies easier with Waypoint Pro!
Phaelax
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jun 2009 03:11
Yea graphics were mine, nothing fancy. I'll add some animation to the game when I get a chance.

BMacZero
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jun 2009 16:20
Cool! An animation of the tiles flipping over would be neat. Also, it seemed a bit easy. On level 3 there were a few head-scratchers, but I never lost a life. You should add more numbers, and a better GUI for selecting the number and displaying the text. Those are really the only improvements I could think of.

Diggsey: I have a spine and memory, but one memorable guy says he hates me. What am I?
Clbembry
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jul 2009 08:07
I'll have to download this and give it a try when I get back home and away from this piece of crap they cal an "iMac".

Phaelax
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2009 00:09
macs are great, dont hate cause you can't work it!

Jimpo
Years of Service
User Offline
This game was my favorite of the Mario minigames, good recreation. The game is a little easy though, and there seems to be only 2 patterns. Plus the text is hard to read.

The graphics are really good though. Add some fancy animations and some more puzzles, and you'll have a quality game here, Phaelax.

Dr Tank
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jul 2009 17:00
Nice. Would be harder with a time limit.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-20 00:28:38
Your offset time is: 2024-05-20 00:28:38