Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Cosmic Prophet's "Pirates" released!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
OMG..Cosmic Prophet, Your new model pack is straight up Fantastic work as always! Everybody that helped and have made this model pack possible..Have done absent-lute Awesome Job! Keep up the Awesome work guys! Thank you so very much for this model pack! I hope you guys have a great day!

Cheers,
Tanya.
SteveDestiny
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks CosmicProphet for yet another great pack... I continue to follow your work and am constantly amazed by the quality and generosity of your free packs. There is a rumour going around you might work on a WWII package. I had some ideas (not requests) some of which would most likely sell well in TGC Store. Free ones are always nice too. You probably already thought of most of these but these are models I'd make if I knew how for ww2.
A U-boat. An ww2 German motorcycle and perhaps a side car to go with it. An German tank. A german truck with the canvas covered back for moving ammo, supplies etc. A few differant sized torpedos and bombs as might be dropped from planes (so we can make those weapon manufactuing facilities like the one in Force of Resistance). An old typewriter. An old boiler. An average frontline german soldier. Perhaps a hot female waffen (with a whip would be awesome, alright thats going too far I know). Welding equipment. Old carts for moving heavy weapons about. An old nazi car, not the Kublewaggen, but the fancy one maybe. I think someone has some ww2 planes but if not, a bomber. Old radio antenna tower. Wooden water tower. More old radio equipment. A static megaphone as the type that would be attached to a building for air raid sirens. A big hole in the ground with rubble around it that we can fit into about a 2*2 cell segment. I think someone requested a segment to simulate a trench. Old dollys. A seabag. A backpack. A rolled up sleeping bag. A military canvas stretcher. Just a few ideas. I'd buy most of these in TGC Store if they were made. Thanks again and great work.
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Sep 2009 00:29
Checked it out recently and I must say: Bloody Awesome!

I love the architectural stuff, I `m using it for sure Thanks a bunch mate!

Have a great freaking day

-Wolf

God Helps the Beast in Me!
General Jackson
User Banned
Posted: 19th Sep 2009 03:06
YAY! AWESOME WORK CP!!
Thanks!

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) Bunny is now in my sig. Why? because bunnys da best and ya cant argue with that!
teamhalo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Sep 2009 03:58
I actually didn't know how big this pack really was, man... its huge.

Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Sep 2009 09:19
Wow... I hadn't been following this pack And just yesterday while I was planning out a game, I was thinking how I wanted it to start off at some docks just outside a ship you had arrived on.

Now I have that ship (and many other incredible objects)... Thanks very much CP and all others involved.

Have you got a paypal donate button on your site? If not you should have

General Jackson
User Banned
Posted: 19th Sep 2009 18:31
Rats I built the ship and it ultra-lags.
I'll have to get the project blue

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) Bunny is now in my sig. Why? because bunnys da best and ya cant argue with that!
Cosmic Prophet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Sep 2009 21:46 Edited at: 19th Sep 2009 21:47
Thanks all. I'm glad your finding it useful.

General Jackson: Be sure to read the manual to address the lag zone. If you build it exactly as shown, you can use transparent walls or props ( or normal walls below decks) to block off the area and still have plenty of room for limited encounters, and exploration. As stated in the manual, the ship is meant to be used as part of a larger level, rather than a level itself. Though with careful placement, and a set path laid out for the player it can be used as such.

Good luck!

In the Universe, nothing ever stays the same.
General Jackson
User Banned
Posted: 20th Sep 2009 05:06
Ok, I dont remember anything in the manual about that, so it sounds like I need to re-read!

P.s. In a detective game I am working on, I used a bunch of your pirate pack models for one of the exhibits

(\__/)
(O.o )
Daniel wright 2311
User Banned
Posted: 21st Sep 2009 02:27
Cosmic Prophet

hello there, long time no talk to, I see your still at it, ill use alot of your stuff my self. thanks for all your work.

DSW
The Fps Creator rocks!
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Sep 2009 14:49
What the bonus media pack include?

I want a new computer!
DarthBasicVader
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Sep 2009 18:22
Excellent pack Cosmic (you are really a prophet ) and you've done it in so little time !!!

Riccardo
General Jackson
User Banned
Posted: 23rd Sep 2009 05:39
Er, FPSC rocks, you wanna change your location?

(\__/)
(O.o )
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 23rd Sep 2009 05:42
Quote: "Er, FPSC rocks, you wanna change your location?"

Done. I just flushed him.

Brian

rakker126
Years of Service
User Offline
What the bonus media pack include? Weapons, sounds and alternate textures

Now in the W.I.P. forum: operation sunlight
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=149451&b=25
General Jackson
User Banned
Posted: 23rd Sep 2009 18:17
Xplosys: xD

(\__/)
(O.o )
Red Eye
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Done. I just flushed him.
"

That just made my day.

s4real
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Another great pack again, Many thanks s4real

The Storyteller 01
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Sep 2009 07:23
Today I had enough time to *really+ try out the pack and I have to say I am more than overwhelmed by the size AND the quality. Everything from the characters over the weapons, segments and props is better than some of the commercial MPs. The ship alone is inspiration for a lot of ideas

This pack does so much for so many other themes:
- dozens of props that will enhance any fantasy game (including the FIRST jewel I ever saw for FPSC)
- the village segments and props are perfect for any midlle east WW2/modern war game setting
- lots of the props are also usefull for ancient or TR-like games
- a "museum level" also springs to mind when browsing through the pack

and the 3D-water is a very usefull addition for anything ( istill ahve to figure out how to give it some additional *shinyness*)

Some *bugs* I encountered so far:

- sword&hook aren't showing up on the undead pirates
- the flintlock pistol fires VERY fast when given to an undead pirate
- the village skybox messed up the built game

Thanks a lot again to you CP, and everybody else who contributed to this great pack!

In case you find my grammar and spelling weird ---> native German speaker ^^
GrEnAdi3r
Years of Service
User Offline
hey CP, I found the weapons from "pirate pack" folder don't have any VWEAP ( flintlock pistol have colt .45 VWEAP ) and djmaster weapon's VWEAP textures doesn't show up ?
Any fix for these ?

SFMBE

Bull's hit
cloudwalker
Years of Service
User Offline
Wow just Wow! Thanks!!
tschwarz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Oct 2009 04:10
Incredible amount of work here. Saw it in the newsletter and downloaded it. Just had a peek at the contents on this pack and have to say ...I am amazed. Very fun and unique. Thank you all that worked on this. cosmo .. u da man
SomeOddworld Games
Years of Service
User Offline
You are the FPSC God

I like making games... even if I'm terrible at it...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-02 01:33:08
Your offset time is: 2024-05-02 01:33:08