Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark Physics & Dark A.I. & Dark Dynamix / DarkPhy GDK 260509 DarkPhy GDK 261108

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Sep 2009 10:19
I am completley new to the world of DarkProgramming. But am very excited to learn. I want to make sure that every thing is set up right. I have reinstalled all my DGS programs, my first install was about a week ago. I felt it would be good to put everything on a 500 gb drive. However the install of the programs seemed to conflict with some wanting to go C: drive and others on my Enot primary). So to get to the point, I have decide to install my DGS on C: and use E: as a separate storage drive. Finally, my question is, when installing DarkPhysics, is it a stand alone program once installed. Or is it a \\\"tool\\\" accessed through a menu DbPro? And if it is a \\\"tool\\\" where to I install(unzip) the following files to Dark_Physics_GDK_260509 DarkPhysics_GDK_261108. I know the GDK is some sort of editing device(right?), but where do these files belong? They don\\\'t have a self install file. Please advise me. Thank you in advance.
HowDo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Sep 2009 15:21
any package with GDK in it is for use with C++ coding, all the other stuff is for use in DBPro, has this answer your question.

Dark Physics makes any hot drink go cold.
FOILtabs
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Sep 2009 19:11
Yes, for the most part. I take it at some point in my learning I will find that DarkPhysics is comparable to a photoshop plugin? To be used and accessed through the DbPro interface. Is this correct? Also for part two of my previous post, do you know where I need to extract theses files to? Dark_Physics_GDK_260509 DarkPhysics_GDK_261108 Or will it become apparent when I start using C++. Thank you again, much appreciated howdo

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-06 14:02:31
Your offset time is: 2024-05-06 14:02:31