Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Kravenwolf's 2009 GCS Addititions

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Dec 2009 20:36 Edited at: 2nd Dec 2009 20:46
::UPDATE::

There's less than a month left for the 2009 year. So, over the next few weeks, I'm going to finish on the models I have planned for this year, upload them to the store, and then get ready for the new year. And since bond1's shaders have finally been released, 2010 should come with a few suprises

Kravenwolf

AaronG
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Dec 2009 21:42
You're too good man. Haha. I'd love to see how some of your work looks with bond1's shaders.

By the way, how do you UV map your objects? I'm just asking because manually going through the UV Map and mapping out all of that wood would take a long time.

Kravenwolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Dec 2009 22:45
@AaronG, thanks. UV Mapping doesn't take too long on a seamless texture because the UV faces can overlap each other. I just unwrap one board, and then duplicate it, move that one's UV, duplicate, etc. Sometimes I'll unwrap everything after I finish with the mesh, in which case I'll select all of the boards, and then project them from bounds to unwrap them.

Kravenwolf

Ekipshi
Years of Service
User Offline
Wow! That zombie shelter is amazing! Is it all one piece? Or is it multiple like your cabin?
Also, how many points is it going to cost?
Keep up the epic work!

Off-Topic: I bought the hanging lamp off of your GCS account, when i place it in a level, it won't show up in game? Know what's going on?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-04 05:43:17
Your offset time is: 2024-05-04 05:43:17