Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / Possibility to remake the synth playing in the bg of a song?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Oct 2009 03:15
Hey, I heard this song from Sean Kingston called Fire Burning. While I don't care too much for the lyrics, the synth that played in the background was so catchy. I find myself listening to the song over and over just to hear the synth.

I was wondering if it would be possible for anyone to re-create the synth in the background. I don't need it for a game or a song or anything. I just want to listen to it xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq77pTi03qQ

The Synth is REALLY low. I don't even need the whole song if you don't really want to do it. I really like the part where he sings:

Quote: "She got it pop it lock it drop it that birthday cake
Got a candle need to blow that crazy flame away
now take my red black card and my jewelry
short is cool like fire, cool like fire.

Somebody call 911
Shorty fire burning on the dance for woohaoo
I gotta cool her down she will bring the roof to ground
on the dance floor. Woohahoo
She's fire burning fire burning on the dance floor
that little shawty fire burning on the dance floor
she's fire burning fire burning on the dance floor
that little shawty fire burning on the dance floor
"

That part, with the low synth playing just is so cool. haha

I appreciate your time for even looking at this! You have no idea how crazy I am about that part. (I also hope this kind of request isn't frowned upon too)

demons breath
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Nov 2009 15:28 Edited at: 1st Nov 2009 15:45
I'm not sure we can do that because it would be violation of copyright to distribute part of the song. However, if you have a synth which can make those sounds then I'm sure someone could write it out for you. I don't have keys or a piano or anything with me, but just by ear it sounds like it's doing what I've written below, sometimes with slight rhythmic variations. Don't know what key it's in because I don't have perfect pitch. You'd also have to put it in the appropriate octaves but it should be obvious when it for example goes to the 5th in the octave below the root (which I think it does pretty much every time to be fair)

INTRO pt 1/VERSE:
R,m3,5,m7,R,m3,5,m7,m6,m3,m6,5,4,4(+oct),m7

INTRO pt 2/CHORUS:
R,m3,R,m3,5,4,5,m6,m6(-oct),m6,4,m7

PRECHORUS:
m6,m7,R,2,m3,m6,m7,5

CHORUS PT 2:
m3,5,m7,5,m7,2,4,5,m6,m6(-oct),m6,4,m7

"The fools may crash down upon us in thunderous waves, but we shall Jeku slap them back from whence they came"
-BiggAdd Oct 28th 2009

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-05 19:48:07
Your offset time is: 2024-05-05 19:48:07