Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / How do you make a character sit? and T.ED

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Oct 2009 23:40
Heya, I seem to be having trouble understanding how you can make an entity sit down in lets say a chair. I remember seeing a video of it somewhere, I have the FPSCx10. I could have sworn it was an option. I am also not understanding how to import a T.ED file into the FPSCx10. I also read somewhere that it was possible to do this. If someone could answer my questions it would be much appreciated.

"Through knowledge I gain power, through power I gain enemy's"
Coach Shogun 20
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Oct 2009 03:10
Quote: " I am also not understanding how to import a T.ED file into the FPSCx10."

After you download the file for T.E.D., you'll need to copy and paste all of the files into your FPSC x10 directory. Alternatively, you could change the installation directory to your X10 directory.

Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Oct 2009 07:59
Sitting can only be done in FPSC V1.xx if I remember it right, now X10. X10 uses a different entity handler so it doesn't really allow you to manipulate the animations.

EDP Map Editor[2D]
Soviet176
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Oct 2009 22:41
Quote: "After you download the file for T.E.D., you'll need to copy and paste all of the files into your FPSC x10 directory. Alternatively, you could change the installation directory to your X10 directory.
"

Oh I see, I am exporting the files into .x files which I believe is what is required. Is there a specific folder they need to be in?

"Through knowledge I gain power, through power I gain enemy's"

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-20 22:36:44
Your offset time is: 2024-05-20 22:36:44