Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / New to making video games. I need help!!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello everyone. I am new to this program. I have just downloaded the FPS CREATOR X10. I'm a former infantry marine and I'm trying to make a combat related game. What programs do I need for all this?

Lee
Bigsnake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Oct 2009 23:52 Edited at: 16th Oct 2009 23:57
You will need only X10 for the basic stuff. If your looking to make terrain and stuff like that then you can use custom media from other users or make it yourself using modling software :

Fragmotion
Milkshape
Wings 3D
XSI Tools
3DS Max
Blender

You can download custom content from the sites below. Model packs can be bought which are made by users of the fpsc community. I reccomend since your making a combat game , you try model pack 9 and 10.

Here is the sites you may want to visit :

Fps-Files

fps-free

X9 site (Model packs to the left of the screen)

I wish you the best of luck with x10.

Just a little heads - Use tab to open the ingame menu for effects if you didnt already know. You can also use scripts to change the effects using a trigger zone

http://image.fps-files.com/images/64xt_apollo_pic_Resize.png[/img]
Bigsnake's Nazi Zombies
Squalker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Oct 2009 15:12
Quote: "Hello everyone. I am new to this program. I have just downloaded the FPS CREATOR X10. I'm a former infantry marine and I'm trying to make a combat related game. What programs do I need for all this?"

That is interesting given that FPS Creator X10 is only available in a retail box version..

Where exacting did you Download it from??

Hador
User Banned
Posted: 17th Oct 2009 15:58
hope he meant bought...lost a file on rapidshare once and used a website to find it...never shaw it but saw downloads for x10, not saying he stole it but i thought there was a download for it somewhere, like in your order history

DAGGERSHATTER GAMES

Hador
User Banned
Posted: 17th Oct 2009 15:59
he served my country or something anyway...

DAGGERSHATTER GAMES

Lee26
Years of Service
User Offline
No I meant I downloaded the disk to my computer

Lee

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-20 22:36:54
Your offset time is: 2024-05-20 22:36:54