Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / question about making an oline game on a website

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I have a question. I am putting together a website and want to have a game available for people visiting my webpage to play on. Is this possible with FPS creator? Please advise what I will need to support this if the answer is yes.

Thanks!
Tutelage Systems
Years of Service
User Offline
Are you talking about a "Server"?

Such as a "server" hosts the game. If so see below, otherwise give us some more information

Coach Shogun 20
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Oct 2009 00:38
Quote: "I have a question. I am putting together a website and want to have a game available for people visiting my webpage to play on. Is this possible with FPS creator? Please advise what I will need to support this if the answer is yes.

Thanks!"

Do you mean a game in their browser? That is not possible to my knowledge, sorry.

Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Oct 2009 18:22
It IS possible, there's a few SDK's that do this... Unfortunantly this is NOT a good idea with X10 games, since the player would have to download the entire game's data to their local PC and then run the game, which is then embedded into the HTML web page... Which is a bad idea, considering a simple FPSC X10 game is over 500MB with ease.

EDP Map Editor[2D]

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-20 19:46:38
Your offset time is: 2024-05-20 19:46:38