Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / [LOCKED] Model Pack 9 & 10

Author
User Banned
Posted: 28th Nov 2009 22:25
Hello,

I just got FPS X10. It is fully updated and I read on these forum that all the model packs should work when it is updated to 1.09. However, the weapons from model packs 9 & 10 do not work. A player character can pick them up, but the models are not shown in game, nor can you select any of the weapons through the hot keys. Can anyone be of service?

Sign here please.
Squalker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Nov 2009 02:17
Make sure you download the Updated model pack installers from your order history.... the model packs themselves we're also updated to work with v 1.09....

Doomguy87
User Banned
Posted: 29th Nov 2009 03:39
Yeah about that you see...

I "bought" them in a sense.

Sign here please.
Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Nov 2009 10:00
Quote: "I "bought" them in a sense."

So are you saying you pirated them and so can't download the update?
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 29th Nov 2009 19:26
Awkward silence.....

Crazy Cam10
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Nov 2009 20:37 Edited at: 29th Nov 2009 20:38

I like pie
No, i do not.

OT: This thread makes me lol
2 pirates within a few days..

Cam Ownz You!!

www.gamingstuff.co.nr
PW Productions
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Dec 2009 04:58
... You 'bought' them? Huhm...

Doomguy87
User Banned
Posted: 1st Dec 2009 23:30
Yeah . I guess the people who put all that stuff up never did their homework. They should have put up the updated model pack as well. Well, that'll be the day when I fork out 30$ for a model pack when I can make my own. Thanks for your help lads.

Sign here please.
Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Dec 2009 04:17
............................................________........................
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,............
.........................,/...............................................”:,........
.....................,?......................................................\,.....
.................../...........................................................,}....
................./......................................................,:`^`..}....
.............../...................................................,:”........./.....
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/...........
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../.............
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,....
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__..
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-20 19:47:23
Your offset time is: 2024-05-20 19:47:23