Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / Need help with fps creator x10

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi guys, im new to all this and i just got Fps creator x10 I had a few questions before i actually start using it. First i heard there is multiplayer and the max amount of players is 8 can u increase that? Second i've seen some free Mods that you can add are these easy to import? Last is there a newbie guide any where which actually expalins how to do things for a begginer such as adding mods etc. Thanks Alot!
Ibby
Vent
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Nov 2009 09:42
Mods cannot be used in X10 as it is closed source

Ibby
Years of Service
User Offline
Then how do i add things ??? Second of all PLEASE SOMEONE I cant update my fpscx 10 it says could not create local file i did everyhting Mod lee told me to do but still cant update. He says there is a manual update through order history but i cant seem to find it. Someone please help me with this. Thanks
Soviet176
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Nov 2009 19:05
Update to like mature? or like teen? if you want the mature update go to "www.thegamecreators.com" and click "Login" login and it will give you options, I think its like order history or something, you should see everything you have bought. On the right hand side of FPSC x10 you should see Mature patch. Click it and Dl it.

"Type Signature here"
science boy
Years of Service
User Offline
soviet is right, go to login and when you have signed in click on order history there you can re download old lost or new packages etc.

just in case you do not know lee works the x10 engine on microsofts x10.1 which you can find at microsoft downloads its official name is microsoft directx sdk (nov2008) you should run this first then load your updates as i believe it is not possible without it, but i may be wrong.

an unquenchable thirst for knowledge of game creation!!!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-20 19:46:58
Your offset time is: 2024-05-20 19:46:58