Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / [LOCKED] Game making must read

Author
User Banned
Posted: 26th Dec 2009 03:39
Ok I have x10 and it does not work so I was wondering if anyone would make my levles for based of of my concept drawings
Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Dec 2009 21:59
Unhelpful Titles

Please do not simply write "Noob Question", "I am a newb", "One Noobie Question", "A question", "Please help", "This isn't working" or anything similar as the title of your post. We have a search facility, and meaningless titles do not help others find answers to their questions. It will also help you to get quicker responses if people have an idea of your thread content.

budokaiman
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Hard to get
Posted: 29th Dec 2009 01:24
If you can't use the software, you can't play games made with the software.

This signature is legen-wait for it... dary };]
NERDSxRxUS
User Banned
Posted: 29th Dec 2009 02:10
Yea but I want to sell it would u want to do it
PW Productions
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2009 03:30
So, you're going to sell what another person made? Even if you provide them with concept art, sketches, whatever, I don't think anyone would want to do that. If you really cared, you'd want to consider getting a better computer.

-PwP

Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2009 12:24
First of all, No one is going to make something for free so that YOU can make money out of it. And second of all, FPS Creator X10 is not exactly in a state where you could just shake something worthy of being sold out of it.. It will require lots of time, effort, coffee and cheese to get that to work.

EDP Map Editor[2D]
Bigsnake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2009 13:14
Quote: " coffee and cheese"

whats coffee and cheese gunna do ?

Unless, hmmmmmmm

I dunno, probably coffee if your stressed from making the game xD

fpsc-world, fpsc fan site
Vista, Amd Athlon 7750 (64 bit + Dual Core), ATI Readon HD 4870 1gb Edition, 4gb Ram.
Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2009 15:01
Can't blame me for enjoying a good cheese.

EDP Map Editor[2D]
NERDSxRxUS
User Banned
Posted: 29th Dec 2009 17:40
well i would pay them and what do you think ubisoft does they have people make concepts and have people pay but you would make some money out
Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2009 17:57
Quote: "well i would pay them"

You never said that before, and the 'proffessionalism' of your post makes me doubt that.. a lot.

Quote: "and what do you think ubisoft does they have people make concepts and have people pay but you would make some money out"

Way to state the obvious, although at times it's also independant companies coming to them with an idea so that they can fund it as a publisher.

EDP Map Editor[2D]
NERDSxRxUS
User Banned
Posted: 29th Dec 2009 20:43
ok but would you do it if u got paid or do you no any one who would
Deathcow
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2009 21:14
I think you'll need to give everyone an idea of what you are planning and offering. It takes allot of time to develop any game, be it an indie game to an AAA game. So until you give your potential developers more information no one is going to help you make your game, well not anyone with abit of talent. However I maybe wrong, so I wish you the best of luck.

DC

NERDSxRxUS
User Banned
Posted: 30th Dec 2009 02:37
would any of u do it
Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2009 02:44
Ok guys, FPSC X10 Help and Dicussens has an email address and further discussions can be carried on through there if you're interested.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-10 21:59:56
Your offset time is: 2024-05-10 21:59:56