Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / help needed on how i put my animated model into a script for character?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
hi all.
well i can make an animated port cullis with one simple animation with 20 frames of animation work using their fpi files, but i have a few models including a dragon, a beholder (a floating eye thing}, plus a wizard and i have not a clue how to put them into a game.
i have copied fpi files and changed them, and then tried following the numbered list provided in the manual but they i believe are already taken by tgc animations,but there is no real clear explained way of how i make my own animations walk, fly etc and especially non human types fit in, i get an entity in the game but each time i explore it is always invisible.

i have checked,
dds all good and the models are direct x

checked on my sdk10.1 directx viewer and animations are all stored

numbered each animation frame set.

so any help on how to put my animated x models into working hoodlums would be appreciated.

checked bonds rigging no joy as its for humanoid types.

an unquenchable thirst for knowledge of game creation!!!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-10 04:24:27
Your offset time is: 2024-05-10 04:24:27