Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / [LOCKED] put your migration views here.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jan 2010 19:27 Edited at: 23rd Jan 2010 19:30
hello well i thought i would put a post on what you want in x10 besides a button for a store. as in i, myself am not interested in a sketch facility. a mouse works fine for me and i reckon a sketch addition is a pointless thing, (more for showing off and moving away from the point of x10 game making or x9).

i'd pay BIG MONEY for a mod to expand area, inventory and a none linear version for levels. so you can link from end zones or something. im sure im not alone if you would like your ideas to up the x10 game making then add to this, also would you pay extra cash to get extra features.

for them features i would pay 50 pounds easy as it changes the whole outlook of gaming and im wanting to see the engine advance

so add to this post and if they see enough with if enough people offering cash or ideas (within reasons guys) maybe 3 things

then they may advance it.

(remember we bought the engine for what it is and the extras i want would be a lot different to what i bought so i would pay for a mod, no problem).

an unquenchable thirst for knowledge of game creation!!!
budokaiman
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Hard to get
Posted: 23rd Jan 2010 20:04
There is already a migration discussion in the X9 section.

This signature is legen-wait for it... dary };]

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-11 16:30:49
Your offset time is: 2024-05-11 16:30:49