Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / [LOCKED] Native American Pack FREE!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Feb 2010 04:02
The images look really good, will DL and take a gander when I have some time. Thank you starmind 001 and all else involved. Very nice of you

Shall we play a game?” - Joshua
wayne davis rocks
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Feb 2010 11:31
i used fragmotion to do the wolf, I need to get the run animation set up right, like I said it was a quicky.

I actually took the work wolf and deleted the sled lol havent checked it out yet did you use the the same wolf for both models.

I have 3ds max but havent worked with it as much.

Wayne Davis Band
The Storyteller 01
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Feb 2010 11:37
I tried everything out yesterday night and the media is absolutely stunning. Most of the stuff is also very usable for TR style adventures.

The only thing not working are the "extras" (wolf, indians, fish) included as arcfhives within the archive.

In case you find my grammar and spelling weird ---> native German speaker ^^
starmind 001
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "did you use the the same wolf for both models"
actually the work wolf is the second model, an after thought. I added the sled to the wolf so it would appear to pull the sled around or just stand there either barking at the plr or sniffing the ground.

Glad to see you all enjoy and thanks daniel and wayne for making them available for everyone.

Just a note for everyone the files that are zipped are already rigged and animated. I used the new milkshape 1.85 to make them, so it may seem like there is a problem when opening them in say milkshape 1.84, but there is no problem with them in milkshape, just in the direct x the problem seems to be.

wayne davis rocks
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Feb 2010 22:37
I had to remove all bone constraints in fragmotion and reattach the bones to make the wolf work, when I first loaded it and tried to play the animations the wolf got twisted all up. lol was fun to watch though.........after reattaching your animations worked great.
guess the new milkshape dont like fragmotion much.

Wayne Davis Band
Daniel wright 2311
User Banned
Posted: 7th Feb 2010 23:26
I had to retexture the indian becouse it was not textured properly, other then this the modle itself is perfect. ill do some independent animations for him, ill do a trow a tomahawk at you animation.

BlackFox
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Feb 2010 23:43
Very nice quality work Starmind and Cosmic. You both did a great job on this pack.

Permission to post on FPS-Media?

Cheers

Mike

MarkSA
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Feb 2010 01:04
Wonderful work and generosity.
starmind 001
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "I had to retexture the indian becouse it was not textured properly"
Oh really. Perhaps work on your english skills first. Now I just feel rude and insulted.

Quote: "You both did a great job on this pack.
Wonderful work and generosity.
Permission to post on FPS-Media?"

Thanks and Black fox Always feel free. You never have to ask that question again from me.

Now I have some good news for some of you, I have the animated bass working and a script for the eagle. Just place the script in the people script folder and the bass and it's fpe and textures in the entitybank. The script for the eagle is just the follow script with it screeching every so often, but you still need the fenix mod to work it. Enjoy.

EDIT: Daniel stop bothering me about my texturing skills. I get in a rush and I don't fix anything until I am satisfied with it or I leave it as is. Most people fix something and just say here is what I fixed and goes on. My point is, I get it already. Your Point is noted and I am working on it.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
heltor
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Feb 2010 03:01
This pack is one of the funnest I've played with.

@ starmind 001 thanks for the update.

@ wayne davis rocks greatwork on the deer fix.

If your not on the edge your taking up to much room!!!!!!!
Daniel wright 2311
User Banned
Posted: 8th Feb 2010 04:44
Quote: "Oh really. Perhaps work on your english skills first. Now I just feel rude and insulted."

what i said was not ment to be an insult, if you felt insulted then i am sorry, Im just letting you know my updates on this for you. the textures did not fit right on the mesh when i loaded them up, all i had to do is refit the mesh to the textures.As far as my spelling well, you get hit in the rear by a hugh vehicle then retain brain damige and see how you spell.If you dont want me to get them fpsc ready just let me know. I was doing something good for you and see what i get.

merlin for real
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Feb 2010 08:30
This is all too great you two. I have halted development of my current project and have done nothing but play with this wonderful pack. I am trying to work on some of the ani frames but not being all that with FPSC yet I am having a struggle. If I get something going my way I will upload. Thanks again for this and am looking forward to any future updates.
merlin
wayne davis rocks
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Feb 2010 14:33
great job starmind and thanks again for the great models, you are very talented........

oh yea, and come on kids play nice.......lol

Thanks for the props Heltor.

Wayne Davis Band
starmind 001
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
I was doing some cleaning up of my files and I found that I had made a demo game for this pack, so I thought that I would release it. You will need to press ESC to quit, but enjoy!

DOWNLOAD :

http://www.mediafire.com/?ktkzn4z22um

Leaning Objects To The Side
Years of Service
User Offline
Starmind 001, you have done a Fantastic Job on this pack! as always you have out done yourself. thanks for the DL. keep up the good work. i hope you have a great day.

-Tanya.
BlackFox
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Apr 2010 04:06
Nice work, Starmind. We'll add this to our site along with your pack.

Mike

The Storyteller 01
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Apr 2010 20:26
Very nice showoff of all thats included.

The animations of the rabbit are perfect but the wolf looks a bit *stiff*

...and the dreamcatcher is what cought my eye most

In case you find my grammar and spelling weird ---> native German speaker ^^
starmind 001
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks to all!

cloudwalker
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you....
starmind 001
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Your welcome!

PieLighter
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Apr 2010 18:04
What gun did you use in the Sacred Grounds demo? And I also remember a tomahawk weapon being mentioned... has that made any progress?
starmind 001
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "What gun did you use in the Sacred Grounds demo? And I also remember a tomahawk weapon being mentioned... has that made any progress? "

Wow, sorry I must have missed this. The weapon I used was the flintlock from Cp's pirate pack with a modified texture. The tomahawk weapon is made, but something happened to my computer that would not allow me to export my animations. Also alot of the other models are done as well, but until I can export the models I am kinda stuck.

However I do have some water for all of you. I have recently purchased dark shader so I have been playing with some of the shaders that I have and made some water. The water is slow and moves like a pond. The ripples are a little larger and have a nice effect. If you want a different look, just change the d2 texture to something you like. This is using dark hazards water shader, but my textures. Enjoy!

Screenie:

Attachments

vortech
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jun 2010 13:13
Very nice. I purchased Dark Shader some time ago and i'm impressed with it's possibilities. Very nice program.

There is always hope somewhere.
CapnBuzz
Years of Service
User Offline
Starmind, You do great work. Many thanks.
starmind 001
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Glad to help out!

anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jun 2010 06:06
Big thanks to everyone contributing to this project!!

A.N STUDIO'S
King Of Khaos
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jun 2010 14:15
Starmind, your work is awesome. I'm downloading the pack now, and i'm sure it'll be amazing. Thank you!

Cheers, Jake
------------------------------------------------------------
-The Marsundle Residence- (Coming Soon)
starmind 001
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
You are welcome!

starmind 001
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Good news everyone! I have fixed my computer! I know can make animations again.

Attached is the intended bass that was animated for placing in a stream or pond. Only problem I have found is if you are using the creek for this pack it only wants to work in fenix horror mod. Project blue flipped it 180, animates, but won't follow waypoints.

Other than that small problem, enjoy!

Attachments

Leaning Objects To The Side
Years of Service
User Offline
WOW... more Awesome work from you starmind 001!! as always, thanks for all of the downloads! your #1 fan. I hope you have a great day.

-Tanya
starmind 001
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
I came in here to bump this and I seemed to miss your post Tanya. Thank you and enjoy!

More is coming for this pack I have been alittle laid up the last couple of weeks after having a minor heart attack, but all is well now.

So far I do want to do another little update on this as well while I am thinking of it.

As of right now I have:

working on
done
still on the drawing board

new animals to include turkey, geese, rabbits, and a few other wild game

pawnee children both male and female

pawnee braves, pawnee women, chiefs and elders variations

pawnee items

pawnee weapons for player like tomahawk, bow, spear, knive and a few others

cherokee tribe, weapons and items

samoan tribe, weapons and items

Last, but certainly not least. What's a bunch natives going to be fighting if not some cowboys, or maybe some of those spaniards looking for gold fountain of youth.

I know this seems like alot, but I have been busy making some things for the new sci fi pack and learning new tricks like how to improve my textures ( with help of Cosmic ).

My plan is to release the rest of this pack toward the end of this year, but it also depends on how ambitious I am over the next few months.

Before I finish this, if you think that you have something that fits with this upcoming pack and want to improve on some aspect of your modeling, texturing or even scripting, just drop me a line and tell me what you would like to make or see. Please note that this pack will be free for all.

I hope this keeps you all coming back for more and watch Cp's forum post for more free stuff from me. As always, Enjoy!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-19 06:03:12
Your offset time is: 2024-05-19 06:03:12