Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / menu chang help?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jan 2010 16:42
hi to all,

I'm working with fpscreator x10 and i love it. but how do you change the menu, add a intro movie and that kind of cool stuff.

regards
team biohazard,

don't ask untill tried everything
JohannesM
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jan 2010 15:21
You can add an intro movie by placing a story zone on the player start marker of the game's first level.

You can edit the menu etc from FPS Creator's Build Game options.

(File>Build Game>Level Settings) Be sure to hit the ENTER key after making a change in one of the boxes for it to apply.

-JM
biohazardNL
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Feb 2010 20:53
thanks this realy helping me out

naeembabakheil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Feb 2010 14:55
hi
plz hlp me also !

it is necessary to make menu with fps utlity i select my design for menu but thay didn't work ,but on default a menu has some more files like .dds etc and fps didt take my simple pic plz specify how can i make my own menu and itt would be better it it was animated
biohazardNL
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Feb 2010 13:35
what you can do is: go to the scriptbank, and change some things in the source for your script. make sure you type everything correctly. type in on google the scankeypressedcode for fpsc, for your correct key.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-10 20:26:22
Your offset time is: 2024-05-10 20:26:22