Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / Model Pack 5 Weapons Have Problems In X10

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jan 2010 21:33 Edited at: 29th Jan 2010 21:34
Hello community,

I have recently returned to the FPS Creator scene and i'm currently making a game which would require the proper functioning of the Model Pack 5 weapons. Unfortunately, I have found some bugs that make them unsatisfactory;

First of all, the crosshair is too transparent. I think this may be an easy one to fix by editing the script.

Secondly, the reload times for the weapons are abnormaly long. The reload time for the MP5 was 7 seconds, which differs alot from that of FPS Creator X9's time.

Any help with these problems would be grately appreciated.

-JM

EDIT: I have attached a screenshot of the crosshair problem.

Hope to see you ingame.

(Latest project here.)

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Butterkiss
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jan 2010 22:00
just replace them with x10 crosshairs

Check My Youtube... http://www.youtube.com/user/Slumpyjulius
JohannesM
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jan 2010 22:07
Thanks! That solved that problem. Now there's only the reload time problem left.
budokaiman
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Hard to get
Posted: 29th Jan 2010 22:11
Quote: "Now there's only the reload time problem left"

That is probably problems with your PC specs. X10 is a lot more demanding, and is also a frame based system (as is X9, but many mods use timer based systems). This would mean that if you don't have a great computer for handling X10, it will run slower, and the animations will take longer.

This signature is legen-wait for it... dary };]
JohannesM
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jan 2010 22:18
Quote: "That is probably problems with your PC specs. X10 is a lot more demanding, and is also a frame based system (as is X9, but many mods use timer based systems). This would mean that if you don't have a great computer for handling X10, it will run slower, and the animations will take longer."

My computer is more than capable of running X10, so this is most likely not the issue. Also, everything else is working fine.

Could there be a way to edit the speed of the animation via its script?
PW Productions
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Feb 2010 03:25
Nope, not by the script, yet with an animation editor. You could speed up the animations with FragMotion for instance.

New Site is up! Go check it out!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-12 13:28:23
Your offset time is: 2024-05-12 13:28:23