Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / NeeD hlp for FPS X10

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Feb 2010 14:25
Hi
i like Fps X10 features but i want to know that how can i make my own picture and then place on wall or make my signs like No smoking,Danger etc and place and add to entities and add to my game plz hlp me i m waiting
Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Feb 2010 15:17
Unhelpful Titles

Please do not simply write "Noob Question", "I am a newb", "One Noobie Question", "A question", "Please help", "This isn't working" or anything similar as the title of your post. We have a search facility, and meaningless titles do not help others find answers to their questions. It will also help you to get quicker responses if people have an idea of your thread content.

Bigsnake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Feb 2010 17:23
Quote: "I like Fps X10 features but i want to know that how can i make my own picture and then place on wall"

Yes, go into the Entity Browser -> Users -> Custom Sign, or something like that

Windows 7, Amd Athlon 7750 Black Editon (64 bit,3ghz + Dual Core), ATI Readon HD 4870 1gb Edition, 4gb Ram.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-10 08:13:31
Your offset time is: 2024-05-10 08:13:31