Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / Problem

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2010 22:55
When is a map of my organization and my character in the game would be very slow game speed, while the map in FPS Creator x9 Works well. Where is the problem? Does this version still is not ready to make the game?
budokaiman
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Hard to get
Posted: 15th Feb 2010 23:10
1. Unhelpful Titles

Please do not simply write "Noob Question", "I am a newb", "One Noobie Question", "A question", "Please help", "This isn't working" or anything similar as the title of your post. We have a search facility, and meaningless titles do not help others find answers to their questions. It will also help you to get quicker responses if people have an idea of your thread content.

2. X10 will run slower, because it requires better hardware, and makes better use of shaders, if you don't have a great computer, X10 will not run as well.

This signature is legen-wait for it... dary };]
Behdadsoft
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2010 23:21
The system because I work with this upgrade and I think I have enough power that can implement this program.

My System Specs:

HDD : 500G
VGA : Geforce 9400 GT (1G)
Ram : 2G
CPU : 7300 Core Duo
science boy
Years of Service
User Offline
he means on the map editor. x10 lags on placement and scrolling, where on the x9 it does not. i had this problem when put in a beta but i cannot give solution as my hard drive seagate finally gave up on me so having to wait for new hard drive.

an unquenchable thirst for knowledge of game creation!!!
Behdadsoft
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2010 10:22
In fact I Sygst Sata hard drive is. I do not know nothing but what is hard? In previous versions, when I encountered this problem with each new update on the many problems I descend quickly large game map was resolved, while the change in the hardware system was not created.
Behdadsoft
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2010 10:35
Sorry I wrote the wrong seagate and I corrected it.
mickeyb
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2010 11:12 Edited at: 16th Feb 2010 11:15
Quote: "The system because I work with this upgrade and I think I have enough power that can implement this program.

My System Specs:

HDD : 500G
VGA : Geforce 9400 GT (1G)
Ram : 2G
CPU : 7300 Core Duo "

Have a look here http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=138684&b=33

your graphics card is not listed
Solid chrome
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2010 11:41
@budokaiman

Quote: "Please do not simply write "Noob Question", "I am a newb", "One Noobie Question", "A question", "Please help", "This isn't working" or anything similar as the title of your post. We have a search facility, and meaningless titles do not help others find answers to their questions. It will also help you to get quicker responses if people have an idea of your thread content."

Please do not post this. This is for the mods to do and you are not a mod.

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.
budokaiman
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Hard to get
Posted: 16th Feb 2010 14:12
Quote: "Please do not post this. This is for the mods to do and you are not a mod."

Sorry.

This signature is legen-wait for it... dary };]

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-09 23:12:35
Your offset time is: 2024-05-09 23:12:35