Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / Why is fps creator doing this?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
When i try to run Fps Creator X10 (requires direct x10 and vista....which i have) MY computer will BSOD and say "The video Scheduler has encountered a fatal error" then restart???!?!? i have an ati radeon hd 4670. whats wrong? i already tried reinstalling drivers to no avail. Is it maybe my video card? i couldnt see why because it has the required features...
Soviet176
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2010 20:14
Hmm this is interesting. Sounds like the driver may be corrupted. You sure you went to www.amd.com and downloaded the latest drivers? if you did try re-downloading direct x from microsoft's website. Then try running FPSC as administrator. Make sure your FPSC is fully updated. If all this fails, I would highly suggest a re-install of vista. Meaning wipe your computer. That is odd that you are BSOD'ing. It may just be your graphics card in the end, sounds like it may be dieing.

"I haz no sig :o"
samy109
Years of Service
User Offline
lol idk what i did.....but i tryed playing another dx10 game called world in conflict and maybe this activated the card (which is brand new off of newegg) and now it works perfect all though if i try to oc it will bsod.....idk whats wrong

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-10 16:26:57
Your offset time is: 2024-05-10 16:26:57