Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / Way to make it so game is sellable

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I am looking to sell my game when it is done, but I know that the files can be played if they are all there. So if somebody bought it, they could post it online really easily, if this is what somebody would do, I want to make it a lot harder fo them .Like needing a valid serial number. Anyone know how to do this. Thanks.

(Sorry if this is the wrong forum, I can't find a support forum, so I tried to match it to the best one. Please move if this is the case. Thanks.)

Wouldn't life be simple if we lived like our ancestors? No money, just work and everybody helped each other. Think about it.
SikaSina Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Feb 2010 19:51
I'm sure Vishnu or Phoenix Protection and other protection apps do the job of that. Other than that, you could create a program which requests the serial number first time. I've done it before via Game Maker (ages ago though).

-SSG

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-10 17:36:47
Your offset time is: 2024-05-10 17:36:47