Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / Test game crashes even after debugging.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Feb 2010 02:06
Hey guys, seem to have run into another problem, I have since stopped making single player games and went to multiplayer. I have made two so far that currently work. However the third one I am on look totally fine it even gets past all the debugging but right when you actually go to play the game I.E click "play" it stops working. It's odd because I don't have anything static in the map, you cant its multiplayer, I don't under stand whats causing the problem. It compiles perfectly, flawless. Then when you try and play it crashes. I have not changed anything on this system. My OS is up to date, my graphics drivers are up to date. I am clueless. I don't even have things like "fire, steam, smoke" really stupid and I am kinda frustrated. Any help would be most appreciated. I also ran the cleaner. I took a screen just to show what I mean.

"I haz no sig :o"

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Soviet176
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Feb 2010 23:09 Edited at: 26th Feb 2010 23:10
right... Well nvm I deleted the map and started new. Mods you can delete this thread...

"I haz no sig :o"

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-10 09:39:46
Your offset time is: 2024-05-10 09:39:46