Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / Multiplayer problems

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Mar 2010 00:04
I am having problems with multiplayer, when I try to change the title screens and huds I can't its all grayed out. Further more I can't even add more levels. Whats going on lol? I have attached another screen...

"I haz no sig :o"

Attachments

Login to view attachments
budokaiman
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Hard to get
Posted: 3rd Mar 2010 00:26
It won't allow you to add levels because it's multiplayer, which only supports one level at a time.

Soviet176
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Mar 2010 02:30
Quote: "It won't allow you to add levels because it's multiplayer, which only supports one level at a time."

wtf? really? that's kinda retarded. Well isn't there a program that will allow a user to choose different maps? Doesn't "Game Starter" do this? or was it FPSC IP. I can't remember... That really sucks, I mean I only make multiplayer maps and to only have one? That's redundant. Any way the program that could do this with FPSC x10 would be appreciated, I just need the name.

budokaiman
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Hard to get
Posted: 3rd Mar 2010 03:07
Quote: "Any way the program that could do this with FPSC x10 would be appreciated, I just need the name."

There is nothing that can. For the moment. Lee will hopefully release DBP X10 and the X10 source, then important things like this can be done for X10 users.

Soviet176
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Mar 2010 03:38
Quote: "There is nothing that can. For the moment"

Hmm I was doing some research and I came across a program called "GameStarter" which is compatible with x10. With further examination of the thread I see that game starter is now compatible with FPSC IP. This program can do multiple multiplayer maps. So I wonder, if game starter is compatible with x10, and its compatible with FPSC IP. Then logically FPSC IP has to be compatible with x10. Seeing how its not a mod and more of a user interface that launches .exe's not sure though.

rodent042
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Mar 2010 18:21
To change the title screens or edit the scripts click on File/Preferences and change game type to Single Player. Make changes to the scripts and then change back to multiplayer before you test or build.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-27 19:55:38
Your offset time is: 2024-04-27 19:55:38