Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / Incredible help needed

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I joined this site because I looked everywhere and no one seemed to have an answer for these problems:

I have tested different arena maps on different occasions, and I have three problems.

1: The huds do not appear.

2: I put on 4 characters and could only select 2

3: Whenever I make a single move, my character seems to bounce up and down until I stop.

Help would be very greatly appreciated, though I don't expect responses anytime soon, so I'll come back on after a couple days or a week.

Thank You so much!
Soviet176
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Mar 2010 03:36 Edited at: 8th Mar 2010 03:37
Hello mrjohn,

No problem, this has been happening to me as well. So listen carefully and excuse my English I am Russian.

1. The huds will only appear when you compile and create the game (Build the game)

2. You can only select two character when you are testing the game. The 4 characters you will be able to select when you build the game. (build game at the top lol)

3. What are you standing on? terrain? (entity's or segments?) may you upload a picture?

4. lol a week? no the x10 forums are always active, we have a very close community. Perhaps more close than x9. We are like family, we look out and help one another on these weird problems. One day another person will have the same problem and you will be able to help him

"I haz no sig :o"
mrjohndoelyoe
Years of Service
User Offline
Oh, wow.
That came back sooner than expected, thank you so much!
Soviet176
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Mar 2010 21:24
Quote: "Oh, wow.
That came back sooner than expected, thank you so much! "

Np!

science boy
Years of Service
User Offline
i do have to add that soviet176 you are a top forum helper, do not know how to spell but here goes spiceeba, (meant to be thank you in russian).

i met a few friends from st petersburg when i was off travelling the globe. my only other russian knowledge is the song poleshkapoli.

anyway just thought i should let you know.

an unquenchable thirst for knowledge of game creation!!!
Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Mar 2010 17:37
Unhelpful Titles

Please do not simply write "Noob Question", "I am a newb", "One Noobie Question", "A question", "Please help", "This isn't working" or anything similar as the title of your post. We have a search facility, and meaningless titles do not help others find answers to their questions. It will also help you to get quicker responses if people have an idea of your thread content.

Soviet176
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Mar 2010 21:58
@ Science boy

Thank you very much comrade, I try really hard to help people. I believe the x10 community has a very tight bond. More or less, I went to school for awhile for computer programming, so my knowledge of computers them selves benefit the community. But Spasiba

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-28 06:30:39
Your offset time is: 2024-04-28 06:30:39