Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / how to make more aggresive enemies

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
i have a room full of enemies that are meant to swarm the player when they open the door and step in the room
i've given the enemy entites (zombies) the darkai script and set allignment to enemy and all actions to "instant attack"
however, when i enter the room, instead of swarming on me the zombies tactically move backwards and forwards and strafe side to side, occasionally attacking me every now and so often
i assume this is supposed to happen with darkai to make the enemy more tactical but this is obviously not what i want with unarmed zombies
any ideas how i can make the zombies more aggresive and instantly swarm and run for the player?
Bigsnake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Apr 2010 21:00
Make sure you are applying the X10 scripts. Many users haev downloaded Fenix Mod which is for X9 and tried those DarkAI scripts.

Make sure the Shoot Option is also filled

Windows 7, Amd Athlon 7750 Black Editon (64 bit,3ghz + Dual Core), ATI Readon HD 4870 1gb Edition, 4gb Ram.
Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Apr 2010 18:11
Quote: "how to make more aggresive enemies"

Tell them jokes about their mothers.

On a more serious note, I believe DarkAI handles every character as if it's armed with a gun with the default scripts, you might want to look in those and see if you can find anything that's controlling their behaviour a little, and tweak it to get it as close to what you need as possible.

EDP Map Editor[2D]
nimby14
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Tell them jokes about their mothers."

lol

i found some scripts for direct attack in the "people" folder of my scriptbank, but thanks anyway

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-28 07:15:20
Your offset time is: 2024-04-28 07:15:20