Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / Breaking walls possible?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey Guys,

First off im sorry if im posting in the wrong place.

As the title allready said:

Is it possible to create a wall that can be destroyed if i shoot it?

I hope you can help me
Soviet176
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Apr 2010 18:49
Hi, are you using FPSC x10? yes it is possible. Just set the wall to dynamic and its strength to what ever you want, and then make sure the walls can be destroyed property is set to yes.

"I haz no sig :o"
Angelwing91
Years of Service
User Offline
Yes im using x10. How do i set the Wall to dynamic? If im in Entity Mode i cant select walls.
science boy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Apr 2010 17:21 Edited at: 19th Apr 2010 17:27
find a wall plenty on the forums. type in cosmic prophet or kravenwolf or rolfy. these guys are legends and give out there made stuff. there must be an entity wall in there infact i know there is. so grab all their stuff find an entity wall mess till you get it right texture wise, then right click on object placed and all the settings appear, have fun there is lots of stuff to learn and keep it up dont give in it rewards you immensely in the end the possibilties are close to endless.

also things you should have

paint.net (free) for doing art and textures and changing art formats.

gimp (free) for doing normal, specular maps ( efx making light reflection etc. a must for later on when your ready.

blender, 3dsmax,3dcanvas pro,carrara etc. ( in the end if your serious about game development a model program is essential.)
good luck and hope you have fun

an unquenchable thirst for knowledge of game creation!!!
budokaiman
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Hard to get
Posted: 19th Apr 2010 17:32
When in entity mode, choose new entity, and find one of the fake walls. Place one of these in the map editor, where you want the wall, and change it to dynamic.

Logo by The Next

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-28 05:07:00
Your offset time is: 2024-04-28 05:07:00