Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / MOVE that BUS for AVERY!!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jul 2010 18:45
A great big THANK YOU to TGC for the newsletter mention!! Your support is extremely appreciated!!

Thank you also to everyone that has joined the MOVE that BUS for AVERY page so far. You can share the page with your friends too, by clicking on the Suggest To Friends link, under the profile picture, if you feel so led.

TGC has the best community on the net and I am proud to be one of them.

Thanks again everyone!!

Joe Austin and Family
Ernst Rolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jul 2010 01:00
Joined and hoping it will work out for you

O ja
Monkey Mja
Years of Service
User Offline
I don't have a facepalm, but good luck. I have hope for Avery!

- Monkey
TheGrayOne
Years of Service
User Offline
Joined and added my vote and will ask friends to try to vote too. We all lost a very dear friend today and trying to help another family maybe as healing to them as it is to my wife and I.
Uncle Sam
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jul 2010 09:38 Edited at: 4th Jul 2010 09:39
This is really weird....I joined your page on Facebook, then saw this thread! Just a weird feeling, that's all.

Sorry to take away from the main topic of this thread, but let me just say this:

Quote: "I do believe in God to some extent, but I don't worship him or anything, and I'm always open to religious discussions, I won't back out unless it gets to a 'we're gonna convert you whether you like it or not'. I'm not biased towards any religion and I don't know what my friends and whatnot would feel like if I became Theist (I'm Agnostic/Atheist).

Anyhow, sorry if that sounded a bit harsh (it wasn't written to mean that) and let's return to the thread"

I would really enjoy discussing your and my religious views, SikaSina. Not to bash you or anything like that, but because I think we could have a great discussion that would not be allowed here. It's not often you get to talk to anybody about religious views without it getting nasty, and you seem to be very respectful of other people's views. Do I have permission to click your "email" button?
Ashoka Tano
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jul 2010 23:10
Joined!

best of luck, and i'm praying for you !

"My FPSC Got Messed up! - Dont worry, just reinstallt he stuff and it will be fine, oh, and next time, buy it , do not download it!"

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-27 04:34:48
Your offset time is: 2024-04-27 04:34:48