Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / How can i do This ?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jun 2010 11:49
Hi
i want to do this this a screen showing person activity i want to put video or .gif file on it how can i do this

See the vdo and tell me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lS6ZxAQ4mxw&playnext_from=TL&videos=25MLSyIxyYo&feature=sub
Nilloc
Years of Service
User Offline
X10 will not work with these type of shaders at the moment forget why though

Who da man?!
naeembabakheil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jun 2010 10:14
so in Fps Creator i didn't do that type of shaders so how can he do that
science boy
Years of Service
User Offline
you can do shaders similar using normal and spec mapping and bumpfx and entity fx. i have it working for my x10 and very well, it works good with my spells. light spell is great and my fireballs.

also you need to place lights etc.

in other words read the manual and learn the way lighting works then learn modelling and textures then when you understand this you will know how to do shaders and normal and specular mapping.

although if you type in the thread search type normal mapping or specular mapping and then read the way to make a normal or specular map.

manual is a hive of information, at first i was too excited but then after a while realized i was limited so i searched read and experimented and im at the place where i can animate texture do fx make characters small amount of scripting etc. so be patient my friend and all will come in time.

also the video is x9. with nomad soul getting google code and incorporating into his x9 open source. in other words this is future x9 v1.17 which has all what you see and will have more.

an unquenchable thirst for knowledge of game creation!!!
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jun 2010 19:58
Unhelpful Titles

Please do not simply write "Noob Question", "I am a newb", "One Noobie Question", "A question", "Please help", "This isn't working" or anything similar as the title of your post. We have a search facility, and meaningless titles do not help others find answers to their questions. It will also help you to get quicker responses if people have an idea of your thread content.

-Keith

Nilloc
Years of Service
User Offline
can you teach me how to normal map?

Who da man?!
naeembabakheil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jun 2010 05:27
i didn't understand what r u saying
science boy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2010 15:54 Edited at: 5th Jun 2010 15:54
FPSC X10 - Texture Tutorial (Seamless Diffuse, Normal and Specular)

copy the above and paste below in the search subject.

a step by step guide to shading with normal mapping.

also if you have x9 bond1 as released a free shader and segment for x9 just type bond1 and see all his threads.

hope this helps

an unquenchable thirst for knowledge of game creation!!!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-27 16:15:04
Your offset time is: 2024-04-27 16:15:04