Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Massive Overlay Pack WIP

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jul 2010 23:56
how about an animated air duct with a fan.

[url]http://www.wix.com/AsherSackman/Reality-Tech[url]
Indie Game Studio (with one person in it)
Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jul 2010 23:50
Quote: "Nickydude, would it be possible for you to remove the and ideas from the thread title?? "

Done my friend.

For KeithC
anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jul 2010 01:18
Sorry for the very late response guys... I was out on a VERY unplanned vacation. Work on the pack will resume from tomorrow.

In the meantime, I need people's opinions on what you would like to see released free in the teaser. I plan to release 15 free overlays as the teaser to the pack, but have no idea which of the ones I have done so far you guys would like to see... Please leave your opinions.

@EGG HEAD OF DOOM: Sorry man, that counts as a decal. My next pack will be a Massive Animated Sprite and Decal Pack, so i will see if i can include an animated airduct with a fan in that one.

@Nickydude: Thank You my friend
P.S: I remember reading somewhere that youre doing a bunch of exams... I wish you all the best on them

Cheers for now,
Anayar

For KeithC
anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jul 2010 01:24 Edited at: 22nd Jul 2010 01:24
As a side note:

I have been working on a little... I mean BIG surprise for the first 10 purchaser's of the pack. Im not yet ready to reveal what it is, but I can tell you that its HUGE! Just throwing this out there to maybe try and add some hype for the pack

@Nilloc: I need to talk to you. IM not working, so check your mail box.

Cheers,
Anayar

For KeithC
anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jul 2010 05:52
*sigh*
well, have some bad news folks... my hard drive crashed today and I dont know how many files have been lost.

I must be the most lucky person in the world, because I had backedup Pack 1 on my hard drive. But until my comp. has been fixed, the progress on thsi pack has been paused (shouldnt be for more than a couple of days).

I will still be releasing Pack1 and the teaser, so no worries there, just give me some time to ghet things sorted out.

Cheers,
Anayar

For KeithC
anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jul 2010 08:31
Now for some good news...
I was able to save enough rough images to continue the progress on Massive Overlay Pack2. Will post new images tomorrow.

Cheers,
Anayar

For KeithC
anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jul 2010 05:32
Quote: "Last night my brother(anayar), met with a car accident while driving back home with his roommate.
My brother unfortunatly broke his legs, and will only be released from the E.R today evening.
He has asked me to convey the message to you guys that the release of massive overlay pack part1 will be delayed till he is able to work on a computer again. He also asked me to convey his apologies to the community...

On behalf of my brother,
Jack "

Just posting this here so people who wondered what happened to the pack know what really happened :\
I hope to release pack1 sometime this week...

Cheers,
Anayar

For KeithC
luskos
Years of Service
User Offline
anayar the blood on the overlay (most bottom one at the screenshot) is following me all they long just a minute ago i see it on a movie poster.it's the same blood i checked.you know the man who make it?I see it on "Vampires Suck" poster.

Coding is My Kung Fu!
And My Kung Fu is better than Yours!
anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Oct 2010 02:43
Quote: "anayar the blood on the overlay (most bottom one at the screenshot) is following me all they long just a minute ago i see it on a movie poster.it's the same blood i checked.you know the man who make it?I see it on "Vampires Suck" poster."

No, you see, that particular one is a brush which I got when I bought a graphics design magasin... The only other place I have seen it is on a CD cover (youll find it on google)... but I havent seen it on any poster ... And no, I dont know the man who made it

Cheers,
Anayar

For KeithC
luskos
Years of Service
User Offline
The other place i've seen it is in google images with "blood" search.The very first result I guess this is very commonly used blood.

Coding is My Kung Fu!
And My Kung Fu is better than Yours!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-04 16:59:24
Your offset time is: 2024-05-04 16:59:24