Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / Age of Reliks WIP

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Mar 2011 03:42 Edited at: 14th Mar 2011 03:43
heres another shot... a little better.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
PrimalBeans
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2011 00:59
nothing new really... is started on a difuse map but i dont have enough of that to show... instead i have a rendered animation with the normal...

PrimalBeans
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Apr 2011 02:01 Edited at: 1st Apr 2011 02:04
update... started completely over on texture... lol after i found out i had a problem with this model. Anyway heres the fresh start with the difuse:

Attachments

PrimalBeans
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2011 06:26 Edited at: 7th Apr 2011 06:27
Small update... been busy but ive been fighting to make time to work on this...
WIP...as it has been for a while now... :/

Attachments

Quik
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2011 11:33
those arms seem to have quite a lot of polygons, which seems a bit unnecessary as they have more polygons than the legs, but they are smaller.
I would reduce the polycount on the arms a bit, now i dont know the full wireframe but it just seems unnecessary^^

Model seems great and the normal map seemed amazing.

[Q]uik, Quiker than most
PrimalBeans
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2011 12:23 Edited at: 7th Apr 2011 12:28
lol the normal is non existant... im reworking all the texture at this point. as far as the arms go im sure i could reduce them.... i just havent... but due to the nature of the game and the amount of polyies that will be in a scene and the "engine" that Kira is currently working on i dont think ill have a problem even if it doesnt get changed. Im really glad you tooks some time to input here though...i was getting kind of lonely... LOL
EDIT: On a second thought... the only difference between the leggs and the arms is the size... they still need the same amouht of definition... so im not saying they could be less... but not much less... really.. i still need the same amount of loops to define the upper and fore arms... and the laterals come from the tips of the fingers...... which at this point i havent created a normal bake from the new difuse so.... im going to have to keep what i have there for now.. then maybe later reduce... (If i feel like it...)

PrimalBeans
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2011 04:20
any chance a mod could close this so that i might restructure it a bit and consolidate images?? There are alot of things that have been thrown out and redone and i kind of would like to start fresh and clean up.

Thanks in advance if that sounds like plan.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-04 07:53:18
Your offset time is: 2024-05-04 07:53:18