Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / Nic's Roleplay: Don't Drink And Don't Drive: Accidents Happen

Author
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: AGK
Posted: 16th Jan 2011 13:13 Edited at: 16th Jan 2011 15:14
Nic's Roleplay: Don't Drink And Don't Drive: Accidents Happen is a roleplaying game which uses Project BLUE UM, Conjures Money System, and TheStoryteller01's text adventure mod.

I was thinking, if you got no internet connection all the time, and wanna roleplay...why not make a single player roleplaying game?
And thats what i did.

Info:
1 Map
Uses models from Dark City 2010, Model pack 4, Model pack 6, some stock media and some made by me. And BVG's City Pack, and some Zombie Apocalypse Zombies.
Uses Model Pack 6 guns.
The game takes around 1/2 GB even though its a small map.
The game does have a feature where you can buy funiture, and bring it to your house. You can buy doors and new places, guns and more.
The game will have 3 expansions.

Story:

Wallas Town,

My name is James, and i live in the city called Wallas Town. The town is small, and blocked, so noone can get out or in of the town because of some millitary work. I don't know whats going on out there. I live in the top apartment in a small Motel. There are alot of shops in town, where i usually buy weapons, food, and other stuff.

Important:
The game is currently in Alpha stage,
so if you wanna test it, PM me at youtube, or email me at gutsplatt@hotmail.com.

Trailer

Images attached.
Yes, there is lights..but not so much lights.

Nic

Attachments

Login to view attachments
ReFure
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2011 13:13 Edited at: 16th Jan 2011 13:15
More images attached.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Butt monkey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2011 15:40
Interesting concept, however, the map itself looks very dull and uninteresting.

You need to add (a lot) more lighting to the level, remember, cities have lights everywhere, use them to add some atmosphere and brighten up the level.

Add a new sky box (the stock gas one is partly why it looks to dull) and add more entities to the streets ssuch as cars, litter and other things. Remember, part of the fun of a role playing game is interactive with the environment, but as it stands in this game, I see no environment to interact with.
ReFure
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2011 16:28
Quote: "You need to add (a lot) more lighting to the level, remember, cities have lights everywhere, use them to add some atmosphere and brighten up the level.

Add a new sky box (the stock gas one is partly why it looks to dull) and add more entities to the streets ssuch as cars, litter and other things. Remember, part of the fun of a role playing game is interactive with the environment, but as it stands in this game, I see no environment to interact with."

Those pictures are old pictures now.
Lightning has been added. Sky Box has been changed. Project Blue has been added (i purchased it), and there is alot to interact with. Missions, buldings, even drivable cars!

Just that the map crashes cause its too big! its 1.9 GB.

nic

The Storyteller 01
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2011 16:47
I am flattered that you elevated my simple script pack to a "mod"

But seriously, that's a very ambitious project. Good luck with it!

In case you find my grammar and spelling weird ---> native German speaker ^^
ReFure
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2011 17:23
Quote: "I am flattered that you elevated my simple script pack to a "mod"
"

Heh It's just so awesome.

Quote: "
But seriously, that's a very ambitious project. Good luck with it!"