Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / FPSC ready model requste

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2011 16:52 Edited at: 22nd Feb 2011 22:22
I can model any thing except a human. I will only charge on how long it takes me to make it.

EDIT
Priceing:
1 hour $1-$5
2 hour $5-$10
3 hour $10-$15
And so on

Here is a pic of my m4 i am working on.

I can make textures for the models to.

It is 9000 I made it just to show what i can make. I can make it low poly.PS this is a old model

Attachments

Login to view attachments
henry ham
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2011 18:00
Quote: "I can model any thing except a human. I will only charge on how long it takes me to make it. "

not a great advert for yourself ,why not try posting some screenshots of some of your work to give people an idea of the kind of quality you can produce.also you can put a price for the models you show to give people an idea on your charges.

im a slow modeler so i simple model from me if i was to charge for my time would be expensive

cheers henry

PrimalBeans
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2011 21:07
hmmm... that gun *sigh* looks good... but it looks like it has a ton of polies...

Quik
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Feb 2011 18:58 Edited at: 22nd Feb 2011 18:59
@PrimalBeans
Iam pretty sure that for a NEXT GEN SHOOTER, it would be fine.
But now it is for FPSC if iam not way off? meaning atleast half of those polygons would need to be knocked away, also, more details for the "body" please? as thats the interesting part, the barrel can just use an normal map.

what about textures Pixel gamer? and youre charging, HOUR WISE?
thats shoe >__<' you charge for <<complexity>> I honestly dont give a damn if you created an gun in 3 hours, if the quality is bad Iam not paying 10$ and thats that.

quality = more money.
and are you texturing? if not, then it isnt worth 10$, not even almost. maybe for a fairly complex character, but i could make that myself.

Do you have any other examples than that gun? what about polycount on it? and more angles?

edit: just noticed u said it was 9000polies.

[Q]uik, Quiker than most

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-18 06:28:54
Your offset time is: 2024-05-18 06:28:54