Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Code Snippets / Shadow Cockatiel

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Oct 2003 18:51 Edited at: 13th Oct 2003 05:04
It works in Dark Basic Pro. It is a line with alot of shadow that unfolds in a cool way. And it is neat. It has this cooL Shadowed Green effect with plenty of light and shadow to even it out. Well I made it for fun. I hope other people will enjoy it. At the moment of writing this. I cant remember if it works in Dark Basic Classic. But It is pretty cooL overall.

Shatterirized Blood that Codes in the Vain of Pure Evil.
The Dark Padawan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Oct 2003 03:22 Edited at: 15th Oct 2003 03:24
Yes it works in DBC if you make the code look like this:

see it wasn't that much stuff to change .... but what is it

"Nintendo GameCube is the best" and " I am nearing the day I become a Jedi" - The Dark Padawan
ShockFire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Oct 2003 05:08 Edited at: 15th Oct 2003 10:41
Thanks for helping out The Dark Padawan. I appeciate it very much. Not to sure what it is exactly. heheh Thats so cooL that it works in dbc & dbp.
It is just a thing I made. heheh

Phaelax
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Oct 2003 08:01
hey, thats kinda neat, when you can catch the image anyway. What made you come up with that?
ShockFire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Oct 2003 10:37 Edited at: 15th Oct 2003 10:46
Well Phaelax that is a good question indeed it is. Well I was just playing around messing with another person's code. And just modified it for about ow not to sure how long really 8 to 13 hour's I guess. Still new to the programming language. So I was messing around and kept at it. Because I was trying to archive some cool results with this Phaze Shifter code that I made. And then I lost it from a certain point. So I saved a earlier version of the Phaze Shifter code. And when I was messing with it and the original code. I made this while looking for that and having a lot of fun. So I reversed a Galaxy of Color's. And I got that with a lot of added thing's. That I coded into the source code. It just kind of evolved from my inexperience and modifying.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-02 22:46:33
Your offset time is: 2024-05-02 22:46:33