Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / TreeMagik's Limited Creation Ability

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Are there add-on packs I can download for TreeMagik that will expand the kind of trees I can make? There's no sense in making a game with a winter scene and not being able to use evergreen trees. Maybe I'm missing something? I've tried every setting on TM but none of them make anything resembling coniferous trees.

I'm sorry, that signature was crazy. Hopefully you don't have to erase this one, too. This signature isn't as much as a freekaleek. =P
Kezzla
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2011 03:47
with the simplicity of the shapes required for a pine tree, I would consider just making one in cartography shop out of cones and cylinders. while the attatched picture is very primitive, it took literally one minute to make, and with more effort put into vertex manipulation and texturing you could get a great pine tree effect.
Just an idea.
kezzla

Sometimes I like to use words out of contents

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Fresser
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks Kezzla, that's a great idea. I haven't been working with these tools for very long so my ingenuity isn't quite so good yet. That's very creative and I'm glad you told me

I'm sorry, that signature was crazy. Hopefully you don't have to erase this one, too. This signature isn't as much as a freekaleek. =P

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-04 07:30:18
Your offset time is: 2024-05-04 07:30:18