Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / My New Demo Reel

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Apr 2011 23:47 Edited at: 14th Apr 2011 23:51
Haven't been around in a long time so I figured I'd check out the forums and I just so happen to have uploaded a new demo reel if anyone would like to check it out.

www.crydrk.com

I understand it's pretty dark on some of my friends' screens :/ I'll keep in mind to brighten for the next one. Screen brightness differences are annoying. My laptop is super bright, my work monitors on the pc are totally diff brightness, and my work macs are wayy dark.
PrimalBeans
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Apr 2011 01:15
its not too bad... I like your mechanical work its really nice and it seems as though you have more then a fire ability in your tools. Creatures and characters could use more work and anatomy study would help but im under the impression they are not your cup of tea due to the extent of mechanical oriented modeling shown, so im not going to go too crazy there. I really like the work you have, its all fantastic. Keep it up.

The crazy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Apr 2011 01:41
Sorry, if I wasn't clear. While I do all areas of cg, my actual job is compositor/rigger. Most of the models in the demo reel were built by coworkers.
PrimalBeans
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Apr 2011 06:04
Ah k... it may have been my lack of reading too. As far as rigging great work!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-04 15:16:16
Your offset time is: 2024-05-04 15:16:16