Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / What is the best way to make gun sounds

Author
User Banned
Posted: 27th Apr 2011 18:04
Question. I understand how to model, texture and animate my gun. But how do I record gun sounds to work in fpsc I have vista on my computer, but the process to recording my gun sounds I need help. I understand I can not use weapons I have purchased or in the fpsc files or it violates copyright so please help, you guys have been great in helping me learn the modeling process I just need this fix so I can finish my weapon, thanks!
kamac
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2011 18:22
Em. Record sounds... You have a real firearm or what ? To 'record' it you will need so. I believe that's the only way for it to be realistic.

uzi idiot
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Apr 2011 11:58
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPRTrrbdPew&feature=channel_video_title
this video by Freddie Wong might help.
Skip to 1:25 for the gunshot tutorial

Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Apr 2011 22:56
Download Audacity or Wavepad and search for free gunsounds.

You'll get the hang of it after experimenting a lil'

-Wolf

I make serious coffee - so strong it wakes up the neighbors.
http://serygalacaffeine.deviantart.com/
Ron lemasters
User Banned
Posted: 29th Apr 2011 23:51
Wolf

Thanks man for the comment I was able to download the wave pad to my iPhone, and I can take it to the shooting range in the local area where people have all kinds of guns and I can record some great sounds, it's really unbelievable how good the quality is on such a small device, but it records great! Thanks again

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-04 14:55:35
Your offset time is: 2024-05-04 14:55:35