Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / How to make a .pak by tier 1 ?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Does any step by step introduce to explain how to make a .pak for Android by tier 1 ? using the example project is ok.

Thanks.
bjadams
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Follow the guide in the docs step by step. It's very well explained
jlahtinen
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Nov 2011 00:01
I you figured it out, maybe you can help? I asked this in another thread, but I got no answer.

To compile the tier 1 interpreter app open cygwin and browse to the android interpreter directory (cygwin is case sensitive and does not allow spaces in your project path), for example in my enironment that would be 'cd "/cygdrive/c/android/AGK/IDE/apps/interpreter_android" then try to compile the interpreter with the path to the NDK installation e.g. "/cygdrive/c/android/android-ndk-r6b/ndk-build 2> log.txt" errors will be put in log.txt in the interpreter_android folder. This compiles all the C++ code into the native library that will be the main part of the Android application.
jlahtinen
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Nov 2011 00:06
Ah, forget that, I got an answer (thanks Paul).

I cannot edit my last post yet (new member, heh, I lost my old account info).
bjadams
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
What is your problem exactly?
The step by step guide how to install the android dev tools and compile is quite self explanatory.
Most probably the only difference is that you downloaded the r7 ndk instead of the older r6
lincy
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks, I am too stupid, I am just found that DOCUMENT here (http://www.appgamekit.com/documentation/guides/33_android.htm) right now......

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-06 01:18:48
Your offset time is: 2024-05-06 01:18:48