Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / ios 1054v compiling help!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Nov 2011 20:45
hello, I just opened up the ios xcode 4 template to code a program for the iphone. When I comiple the "hello ipod,ipad or iphone" default code it has an error and says this:

Ld build/Debug/Template.app/Template normal i386
cd "/Applications/App Game Kit/IDE/templates/template_ios_xcode4"
setenv MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET 10.6
setenv PATH "/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/usr/bin:/Developer/usr/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin"
/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/usr/bin/g++-4.2 -arch i386 -isysroot /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator4.2.sdk "-L/Applications/App Game Kit/IDE/templates/template_ios_xcode4/build/Debug" "-L/Applications/App Game Kit/IDE/templates/template_ios_xcode4/../../platform/apple/Lib/Debug" "-L/Applications/App Game Kit/IDE/templates/template_ios_xcode4/../../platform/apple/Lib/Release" "-F/Applications/App Game Kit/IDE/templates/template_ios_xcode4/build/Debug" -filelist "/Applications/App Game Kit/IDE/templates/template_ios_xcode4/build/template.build/Debug-iphonesimulator/template.build/Objects-normal/i386/Template.LinkFileList" -mmacosx-version-min=10.6 -Xlinker -objc_abi_version -Xlinker 2 -framework Foundation -framework UIKit -framework OpenGLES -framework QuartzCore -framework CoreGraphics -framework AVFoundation -framework OpenAL -framework AudioToolbox -lAGKiOS -o "/Applications/App Game Kit/IDE/templates/template_ios_xcode4/build/Debug/Template.app/Template"

Undefined symbols:
"AGK::agk:latformDestroyGL()", referenced from:
AGK::agk:estroyGL() in libAGKiOS.a(Wrapper.o)
ld: symbol(s) not found
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

I did not change anything just install the update and ran the template (it is the same for xcode 3 temp.), thank you in advance!!

sov the game creator!
bjadams
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
update to the latest version of agk
sovr
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Nov 2011 01:53
The thing is for the mac (I am using tier 2) there is only the 1054v, I know the windows agk is 1064v. I guess I will just wait for the next update, unless I figure out a way to fix it, or I could do tier 1 in the meanwhile.

sov the game creator!
bjadams
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
just copy the necessary folders from pc to mac
xGEKKOx
AGK Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Nov 2011 12:57
I had the same error when i updated.
You need to delete references and add again.
Remember to STRIP DEAD CODE from the build settings menu.
And you will be ok again.

iPhone Games : Street Karate Fighter - 90s VideoPokers Simulator - 2012 4rkanoid

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-06 01:23:59
Your offset time is: 2024-05-06 01:23:59