Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / No media showing in Placement Editor

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Feb 2012 14:02
I am trying out the Placement Editor and have placed background spites (png) in the media folder, however when i load Placement Editor there are no media files displayed in the media bar..?

What am I do ing wrong?
baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Feb 2012 15:39
You need to place the media in the media folder in the same folder the placement editor is in I think...

Rudders
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Feb 2012 15:43
Yep, done that... I have tried adding the images to the root of the Placement Editor also but still nothing showing.

I have tried the Placement Editor Professional version and the media does display after moving the images to the Sprites folder but I just cannot get the inages to show in the standard AppGameKit editor version...
baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Feb 2012 16:46
From what I've heard the "Pro" version by a forum member is better anyway.

I was using the standard version in my main project but have changed to my own built in editor for speed and to avoid some nagging issues with the PE.

It's up to you but I prefer to build my own. If you're new to programming and the Pro editor works I would use that.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-03 15:14:32
Your offset time is: 2024-05-03 15:14:32