Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Arrays, Sorting

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Mar 2012 10:57
How easy is Array Sorting on AppGameKit? Further commands? With Multi Dimensional Arrays? Arrays with Types? Array saving and loading?

a long time dabbler with DBC and DBPro with no actual talent but lots of enthusiasm...
baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Mar 2012 12:14
Arrays work in much the same way as DBPro Duffer. There are currently no additional commands for this.

UDT arrays are possible as with DBPro but there are currently no commands for saving arrays I'm afraid. It's not so hard to make a function for that though.

Duffer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Mar 2012 13:39
@ baxslash,

Thanks (* and for the tutorials).

I have purchased AppGameKit now (I have an Android tablet - one of those new StealthX Hydros, Android 4.0).

As you say, I can write a whole raft of functions to enhance array and string commands... here goes....

a long time dabbler with DBC and DBPro with no actual talent but lots of enthusiasm...
baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Mar 2012 13:56
I'm sure you'll enjoy AppGameKit as much as I do

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-02 05:46:29
Your offset time is: 2024-05-02 05:46:29