Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / SImple question about AGK

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Mar 2012 20:48
Im wanting to buy AppGameKit to create some games and apps. I wanto to use the Basic languagem (tier 1) to create theses applications. My question is:
1) Can I export my apps to a mac with so I can just compile it ?

2) Can I export my apps to Android generating an APK

3) I need to create txt files on my application and send it to a server using FTP protocol and I want to download this txt file too. Its possible? I could'nt find a commando to do that.

Thanks in advance!

Just Walking
MikeMax
AGK Academic Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Mar 2012 23:33 Edited at: 8th Mar 2012 23:36
1) you can integrate your Tier1 bytecode in the AppGameKit interpreter for mac and run it standalone (you don't need xcode.. just opening the .app and put your files in).

2) You can integrate your Tier1 bytecode in the SOURCE of AppGameKit interpreter for android ... but you need eclipse, android sdk and ndk installed to compile and create your apk (it's all free and well explained in tutorials)

3) i heard that the FTP commands (and HTTP comands too) will be available in the next version (very soon). so you will be able to do that.
Vinians2006
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Mar 2012 23:49
Quote: "
1) you can integrate your Tier1 bytecode in the AppGameKit interpreter for mac and run it standalone (you don't need xcode.. just opening the .app and put your files in).
"

I dont need xcode? Cool, but can I send my game/app to apple store?

2) You can integrate your Tier1 bytecode in the SOURCE of AppGameKit interpreter for android ... but you need eclipse, android sdk and ndk installed to compile and create your apk (it's all free and well explained in tutorials)
"

I will search for this tuts. Thanks.
3) i heard that the FTP commands (and HTTP comands too) will be available in the next version (very soon). so you will be able to do that.
"

Im just sitdown here and waiting for it to buy this product. Thanks!

Just Walking
MikeMax
AGK Academic Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Mar 2012 12:51 Edited at: 9th Mar 2012 12:55
1) If you want to submit your app to Mac AppStore you will need XCode and recompile your app with your apple developer certificate for MacOS (mandatory to submit on Mac AppStore) (which is different from the iOS developper certificate which is also mandatory for the iOS AppStore).

2) The tuts are there :

http://www.appgamekit.com/documentation/guides.html

in the section "Tier 1 Publishing & Players"

3) you're welcome :p

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-07 20:34:56
Your offset time is: 2024-05-07 20:34:56