Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Gem Game Beta

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jun 2012 06:08 Edited at: 22nd Jun 2012 06:08
I have now created a "HD" version of Pirates Treasure that runs at 1024x768

Click link for full size image.

erebusman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jul 2012 02:32
So an update here; this version of the game is now finished and was rejected by two publishers for reasons I largely agree with (performance being the largest) so I did not send it to others to get the same message back!

I have started to change this to a C++ / AppGameKit project targeted for multiple platforms as I feel I can address those concerns when writing in C++ much easier than I could when writing in DBPRO.

I probably won't update this thread much anymore ; and will probably be opening a new thread in one of the AppGameKit forums.. but I'm unsure which one at this time as I really do intend to release on multiple platforms but the AppGameKit forums are split into platform specific areas ... so it may take some digging around to find further information on this game.

If I do get around to posting a WIP thread before this thread closes I will link to it from here though.

I am considering putting in some code to turn this version into a timed beta; but most of my coding time goes into the C++ version right now so it is difficult to want to divert resources in to that.

I'm also not sure what (if any) the interest level is in that right now so the priority could change if interest is high - let me know.

Thanks!
erebusman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2012 03:19
As mentioned I am posting the WIP for the AppGameKit version of this game now that I have made the WIP thread.

Please see this thread http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=199236&b=48

for on going information about Pirates Treasure!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 22:10:22
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 22:10:22