Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Error 1335: Cabinet file...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I downloaded the .msi from my products page in my profile and it is returning this error. It occurs at the Publishing Product Information part of the installation process. I've tried it on different connections, different browsers, different machines. I think the source file is corrupted? Wondering if anyone else gets this and to make TGC aware.
JDforce
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Apr 2012 05:06
Seems the same problem I have with the trial installer, so far I downloaded it a couple of times and the msi crashes.

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=195572&b=41

May the 3d force B with U
LeeBamber
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Apr 2012 20:55
The trial is working fine here. Always a good idea to make sure there are no download managers or anti-virus programs corrupting your file, and that you are using the latest Windows Installer updates. Please let us know if all these measures fail, and also if anyone has also recently used the trial MSI just to confirm it's okay elsewhere, and not just internal to TGC.

I drink tea, and in my spare time I write software.
victordavion
Years of Service
User Offline
Reference the non-Trial MSI: I had a copy I downloaded from December that works fine. However at the time of my original post, I was downloading the MSI from the site instead of copying from my archive and after multiple attempts it always crashed. So there's definitely a difference somehow, even though the site claims the file hasn't been modified since November.
LeeBamber
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Apr 2012 02:32
Is anyone else experiencing an issue with the trial and latest MSIs available from our site and product history page?

I drink tea, and in my spare time I write software.
polomint
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Apr 2012 10:10
I've installed the trial from your site a couple of times, and never had a problem installing, even under Wine on Linux

Blackberry App Development & ZX Spectrum Game Development.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-08 13:45:58
Your offset time is: 2024-05-08 13:45:58