Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Changed IDE Settings - Now IDE Doesn't Work

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2012 13:49
I changed the font size settings in the IDE.
The changes worked immediately.
When I restarted the IDE, the IDE no longer works properly (e.g. menu items don't do anything).
I attempted to uninstall and reinstall.
Whatever configuration file that was used to store the IDE settings is not being deleted during the uninstall because the reinstalled version is still showing the same font size settings.
So...
How do I delete ALL traces of AppGameKit so that I can really do a clean install? Control Panel Uninstall isn't doing it. Thanks.
Grumpy Jedi
Years of Service
User Offline
I had a problem where the compiler would not compile and went on a hunt for the configuration file.

It's located in YourDocuments\Application Data\CodeBlocks\ possibly a variation of that depending on the version of windows you're running, but it's in there.

The name of the file is default.conf

Once I got rid of that file and restarted AppGameKit, a new one was created and everything worked fine.

Good luck.
DrT
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th May 2012 01:21
Thanks Grumpy Jedi. Your suggestion worked.

Instead of Application Data, my directory was AppData and it was hidden. Had to search for default.conf and then open the folder containing the file.

Thanks again for your help.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-02 06:53:56
Your offset time is: 2024-05-02 06:53:56