Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / AGK Player and Blackberry

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th May 2012 22:54
Hi

I'd like to know when the player for Blackberry Playbook will be updaded. And the support for BB as well.

I tried to deploy my app to it using the player and v107, and it is not working. My game hasn't changed since the previous version..

Thanks

Paulo

----------
Paulo
http://www.mobilecreators.com
polomint
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th May 2012 10:54
tbh, I believe that PB updates will be the last to be implemented, including the Player. I use Tier2 for the PB then at least I can mess about with getting it all compiling and sending to the PB for testing. I found the player was always a bit temperamental anyway.

Hopefully an update to get the PB on par with iOS/Android etc will not be far away though.

Blackberry App Development & ZX Spectrum Game Development.
Digital Awakening
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th May 2012 11:43
There are no 107 Android player yet either. TGC wants to iron out all the bugs we can find first.

apocolyp4
Years of Service
User Offline
I hope they implement the PB update before Bada and the defunct Meego. Apart from the free Playbook that I and a number of board members got for releasing apps on the device, my apps get more downloads in a week on the PlayBook than the same apps get on Android in the last 6 months! Also unlike Android users PlayBook users happy pay for apps.
bjadams
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
i think its time to do some reconsiderations and check out if its worth supporting platforms like meego and bada, when there are more interesting & lucrative platforms like raspberry pi and playstation suite.

i wouldn't mind seeing a pb 107. i have a complete game that have not released yet on pb cos i missed the deadline for the offer.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-02 14:55:06
Your offset time is: 2024-05-02 14:55:06