Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Resizing a Tier1 app on a Mac

Author
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th May 2012 21:24
Having successfully created an Xcode 4 project for the Mac (based on my Windows/iOS game), it was annoying that the application window wasn't the same as specified in my game.

So, I went poking in the project specific files (not wanting to change the shared bits) and found a place that appears to do what I want. It might not be the best or most 'correct', but it works.

I changed this line in Core.mm:

to this:

I recompiled and ran it. And it displayed exactly as I wanted it to.

It was also good to see that the arrow keys on the keyboard worked the same on the Mac as they do in Windows.

Once I finish the game, I now have at least three target markets: Android, iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch) and Macintosh

If the game does well enough, I might spring for the Commodore certificate ($180US/year) and go for AppUp.

Well, here's to hopeful thinking and good coding (with help from lots of folks in this forum)!

Cheers,
Ancient Lady

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-04 19:08:54
Your offset time is: 2024-05-04 19:08:54