Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Upgrading the AGK Trial to 107?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jun 2012 03:02
Hi All,

Just wondering if it is possible to update the AppGameKit Trial version to the new 107 build recently released? Thanks in advance!

"...The Protoss do not run from their enemies. Aiur is our homeworld, it is here that we shall make our stand!" -Aldaris
Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jun 2012 03:25
In order to get 1075, you need to purchase the full AGK.

You cannot update the trial version.

I don't know if they've been keeping the trial version up to date with the latest paid version.

If they do, you could try downloading the trial version again, uninstall your old one and reinstall. And you would need to do the uninstall/reinstall to make sure everything was updated properly.

But, I repeat, I don't know if the trial version is up to date.

Cheers,
Ancient Lady
Shadow Fan 0
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jun 2012 03:39
Thanks for clearing that up, I appreciate it. I was curious because I'm starting to get the "-1073741819" Compiler Crash and I've been reading it occurs less often in 1075.

I just redownloaded the trial installer and reinstalled it from scratch but the "About" page still says October 8th, 2011 build. So I guess the answer to your question is no they haven't updated it.

"...The Protoss do not run from their enemies. Aiur is our homeworld, it is here that we shall make our stand!" -Aldaris
Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jun 2012 06:07
The "About" page for the full version just provides a pseudo major build number (107) and there is no way, except for looking at the dates of some of the files, to figure out the minor version (it's been requested).

I think I've only seen about three Tier1 compiler crashes since I started using AppGameKit full. And I haven't seen any for quite a while.

Cheers,
Ancient Lady

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-03 02:01:23
Your offset time is: 2024-05-03 02:01:23