Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Angry Birds similar

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jun 2012 14:25
An example would be very interesting to do something similar to Angry Birds.

There are some examples?

I'm testing with CreateMouseJoint () and SetJointMouseTarget ()

But do not get it

Thank you.
baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jun 2012 18:52
I did a simple example in one of the AppGameKit Bitesize tutorials. Follow the link in my signature below

AgentSam
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jun 2012 19:18 Edited at: 3rd Jun 2012 19:20
I'm just going to remind, that many people (myself included) have the display of user signatures turned off in forum preferences (to make the reading experience somewhat more enjoyable).

So, I'm not a big fan of having to check peoples signatures to find some information.

But I think you're talking about your second Bitesize tutorial here:
http://www.thegamecreators.com/news/2012/04/app-game-kit-tutorials/

Also, I'm going to point out that the latest BiteSize tutorial, which was published in the latest newsletter, hasn't been added to the tutorial index above. So give the TGC news editor a kick in the butt.

Look for "AGK Bitesize - Timing is Everything", at:
http://www.thegamecreators.com/pages/newsletters/newsletter_issue_111.html

Who knows if other Bitesize articles exist, but I haven't come across them.
baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jun 2012 19:43 Edited at: 3rd Jun 2012 19:44
Quote: "I'm just going to remind, that many people (myself included) have the display of user signatures turned off in forum preferences (to make the reading experience somewhat more enjoyable)."

I didn't know that. I guess that if I was to say "click the link in my signature" and that person didn't have sigs turned on they could just tell me and I would provide a link.

Quote: "Also, I'm going to point out that the latest BiteSize tutorial, which was published in the latest newsletter, hasn't been added to the tutorial index above. So give the TGC news editor a kick in the butt. "

I know, I keep meaning to mention it

Quote: "Who knows if other Bitesize articles exist, but I haven't come across them."

I have two more that I am trying to find time to finish

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-02 17:29:19
Your offset time is: 2024-05-02 17:29:19